Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lock me up! But how ?

It is now over 6 weeks since I last came, and having been on a steady diet of CBT for the last 2 weeks (as followers of Mistress160's blog will have seen) my balls are getting *very* achy. We definitely have a chastity device on 'the list' of sex toys to buy, but after reading some recent experiences, we've come to the conclusion that you need a piercing to have one that's secure. And what's the point of a chastity device that isn't secure.

Which brings me to the dilemma. For a long time I've been interested in getting a Prince Albert piercing. We agreed a while ago (when I got my right nipple pierced) that I could have it for my next '0' birthday (2014). But can I wait that long before getting a chastity device ? Do we risk get one of the ones that don't work (well after all one of them might work for me) or will Mistress relent and let me get the piercing sooner ?

Decisions decisions. Not mine, though. Hers.

I ache.

And I love it.

4 comments:

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

Good ... you should be aching by now!

maymay said...

Six weeks is certainly an impressive achievement. Congratulations! :) If I may ask, and at the risk of sounding silly, how do you keep from orgasming?

Unfortunately, I haven't any great advice for you regarding which chastity devices may or may not work. While I do own and use a CB-3000 on occasion, I am finding myself interested in other options--piercing options--as you seem to be as well.

If I had to, I would probably suggest that you wait until you can get a device you feel would be appropriate, as you clearly seem able to abstain from an orgasm anyway. :) (Jealousy...my personal longest stretch was 27 days, and that wait included a lot of sexual stimulation.)

solipsist said...

Thanks maymay :)

How do I refrain from orgasm ? Hmmm ... physically, I just don't do anything that would cause one! And Mistress knows when to stop (and I'm required to tell her if I'm about to come). How do I refrain from playing with myself ? Mistress has trained me well :)

And it's 8 weeks now ...

slave j said...

Hi fellow slave: you need a PA piercing and a Lori tube. I suggest your Mistress orders you to get the bent version with bars. You will NOT play wth your dick as long as that tube is in place. I can assure you from my own experience. I'm allowed out once in four weeks, provided a) I have not misbehaved (in which case weeks are added to the priod of lock u), and 2) I receive 2 dozen storkes of the dragon cane with plenty of cries, screams, promisses to be a good slave, etc, etc.
The tube you need can be found at: http://www.chastitytube.com/
Be VERY CAREFUL mesauring. You must measure your penis exactly as indicated.
slave j.