Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ritual resumes

Mistress has decided that I'm getting too stressed, and so She has reinstated our lunchtime ritual. On Monday I came home for half an hour, and 15 minutes of stress release was applied.

The ball stretcher you can see me still wearing was used to suspend a selection of fishing weights from while I was being caned. Mistress has decided that since it took so many weights to 'get my attention' this time, next time she will start with one of the diving weights, and then use the fishing sinkers to 'fine tune'.

The marks look quite impressive close up, and I still feel some twinges today, 3 days later.


Today I also came home for some stress release, but this time She had me lie on my back on the bed, and attach the 'ball presenter'. Since She wrote about it on Her blog, I have attached eye-bolts to the 4 corners, and so She locked my cuffed wrists to the board. This time I was treated to 15 minutes with a tiny suede whip, a light cane, and Her favourite toy, the wartenburg wheel.


As you can see my balls are going an impressive shade of purple.

Most of our CBT play to date has been with stretching and compression, and this was our heaviest impact-play session to date. It brought up some powerful feelings afterwards, which I will go into more detail about in Her forthcoming blog entry.

3 comments:

willie said...

Solipsist, Glad to see you have resumed. Great looking stripes and I see you do incorporate some CBT, this must heighten things. Both of you must have enjoyed it. Thanks for your input and for sharing your experiences. My mistress and i are just beginning our journey and you and your Mistress are an inspiration to us. Current minor health problems are putting our sessions on hold for a little while but when we resume i will keep you posted on our progress. Again thanks to you and your fabulous Mistress, willie

solipsist said...

Thanks for the comments willie!

If you are both just starting out, you definitely should join fetish lore, there are plenty of intelligent people of all levels of experience that will be helpful and supportive.

willie said...

Hello Again Solipsist, just wondering if you have the plans for your ball presenter in some form that you can send me. Such things as materials list, board thickness, size, etc would be helpful for use less than handy guys. Any information would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks, willie