Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Seven Random Facts

Like a lot of people who participate in the meme phenomenon, I'm not entirely sure what I think of it, but since Destiny was kind enough to tag me, how could I refuse.

Random facts about me:

1. My BDSM internet identity comes from Iain M Banks' Against a Dark Background
2. My favourite programming language is Haskell
3. I enjoy the music of Robert Fripp
4. Anal sex is one of my favourite activities
5. I once sang in the concert hall of the Sydney Opera House
6. Later this year I will present my first paper at an international conference
7. I have taken 4 of the 5 Buddhist lay vows

I tag:

Mistress 160
Mrs Claudia
Miss Bonnie

And this is the obligatory part of the meme:
The rules are simple: “Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.”

1 comment:

Destiny and her pet chance said...

i love Robert Fripp. i saw him play at a beautiful hall in Toronto with King Crimson once. He sat on a chair the whole time.
Congratulations on the paper, and to your Mistress for the grant, and to both of you for the great pics in the Princess Contest.
Sincerely,
chance